Adjustable Rope Restraint Lanyard | Karabiner Each End
£20.87 inc VAT
This product can be used while working on a mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) such as a cherry picker.
|Maximum User Weight:
|Conforms to EN Standard
|EN 354 CE
This adjustable lanyard is crafted from polyamide kermantle rope, featuring a plastic thimble eye at one end and an adjusting buckle at the other end, enabling users to modify the lanyard's length.
Designed for individuals working in environments where protection against fall hazards is essential, this lanyard is available in 1M, 1.6M, and 2M lengths.
- Two GFAZ011 Screw Lock Karabiners
- 2mtr is adjustable from 2m to 1.3m, inclusive of 2 x AZ011 karabiners
- 1.6mtr is adjustable from 1.6mtr to 1.2mtr, inclusive of 2 x AZ011 karabiners
- 1mtr is adjustable from 1.2m to 0.85m, inclusive of 2 x AZ011 karabiners
- This lanyard should only be used in situations where there is no risk of the worker falling.
- The product has a maximum lifespan of 10 years from the date of manufacture, regardless of shelf life/working life. This is contingent upon proper usage, storage, and thorough examination by a competent person. The date of manufacture is indicated on the ID label sewn onto the product.